Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The girl that made me fall

I found someone on that faithful day, I never knew that she would be the right girl that would love me. April 1, the day of the marriage of my uncle, because of this day I have saw her for the first time. On that day, I saw her passing by, and I never expected that she would be the girl for me, after the marriage everyone left so did I, I never even knew this mysterious girl. My uncle’s wife is the cousin of this girl, two weeks after the marriage my new aunt, added me in a social network, that is when this mysterious girl first noticed me, so as what her cousin did she added me. At first, she just keep on messaging me good evening, but every time I am about to reply to her messages, she’s already gone. For the past three days, same thing always happens, it’s like we were meant not to talk to each other. I thought to myself, why she is messaging me every night. Until, one night after I just finished my dinner, another good evening with a smiley on it, I replied to her, “good evening”, that is when all of this started. She asked for my number, so I gave her mine, we texted each for the whole night. Time passes by, we got close, I found a new friend, I saw her pictures and I saw this pretty, cute, and lovely looking lady, one thing entered my mind on those past days, and that is I hope that this nice lady I recently met, must be the perfect girl for me. We kept our friendship, and in those days, I asked her if her heart is already taken by someone, luckily no one. I really can’t get the feeling that this girl I met is someone I need to complete me, a month then another, things between us got better since I started to know this girl. That is when it hit me I think I’m falling, and falling quicker and quicker for this girl. This girl who is a year older to me, why am I falling for her, I think it is because she is the nicest girl I have ever met, and she has this charm on me that just kept me falling in love to her deeply, she is already stuck into this heart of mine. I admitted to her not just once, but more than once, how I really felt about her and she just kept on denying it, but that never stopped me from falling to her, I kept this for the past months we have known each other. Until, this time came that I have to leave for Japan, I had fun like always but I what I miss in the Philippines the most, is this special girl of mine, our communication to each other were turned to computers, rather than our cellular phones, this was our only way of talking to each other. For the past three weeks of my stay there, I have never missed anything more in the Philippines, and it was our nightly chats and talks. When I got home, I quickly charged up my cellular phone, and started texting her, “I really miss this” the first thing I said to her. The day that I will never forget, June 10, time 11 pm at the evening, the sweetest words a girl could ever say to me, I asked her “could you be my girlfriend”, the sweetest words “YES”. At last, the words I have been searching for, time went by, and I showed her how much I love her. But the saddest part and probably the most painful part of being in a relationship, is when she has to say those saddest and painful words, she was my girlfriend for only a week, but in that week, I have felt something I have never felt before the joy of having someone there for you, the feeling of her loving you the way she has loved you. She was my first girlfriend and I hope that someday, she would say those sweetest words to me again, hoping, until now that I have written these words for her, is that she say those sweetest words once more, and that it will last. I only hope now is that she still loves me, the way I still love her today, love you POT.

No comments:

Post a Comment