Friday, July 1, 2011

A star that dares go the distance


The reason for my title is that stars are known to be the mother of the universe, without them we wouldn’t be here. She has gone off to the point were her rights as a woman can go. I know someone who dares go to the distance for the ones she loves so dearly, and that someone is the woman that raised me ever since I was born, she is the person I would protect if she really needs it, and I need her the most, she is the one who dares go where other women can’t. That woman is my mom, she really does extend her reach as long as she can in every right she can. My mom works abroad, and her job there is very hard, and I think her job can be compared to what a man’s job is here at the Philippines.






The stories of my mom about how hard her job abroad, she works for twelve hours and only stops working twice in a thirty minutes break. I admire her so much, she lives her life, and I can see that she is really. My mom is living her rights to the fullest because she is actually working for her family, in every way, and as long as she can. My mom, can be a really good pack leader, she can lead real good, when it comes to arranging birthday parties, everyone lets her decide on what the balloons, cakes, party needs, almost everything they let her decide, you can see a good leader in her, which by the way women before are to only follow men. My mom decides too on budgeting, and how our money is spent, mostly everything that deals with the house like cleaning, arranging, cooking, she does all that, without hesitation. My mom she can be your worst enemy, and can be your best of the bests of friends, when you argue with her, she’s really going to hold her ground, never backing down as long as she knows her answer is right, she can be your best of the bests friends because my mom, she is a really good person who loves those who loves her. I can see my mom as model woman who stands for all her rights, because as my blog says it, she protects, she works, she loves and everything else that is supposed to be done by men before has and have been done by her, she stands for all her rights to serve those who love her, and I love my mom so much, I live harmoniously in her rules, she deserves to be called a woman that dares go distances, beyond the point of reaches.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your view of your Mom's efforts amuses me but I would have liked it more if ideas are not presented repeatedly.

    ReplyDelete