Thursday, February 24, 2011

Failures are just too great


Failures, they normally come and go, and no great people haven’t had a fail because failing is the best way to learn. After the checking of my project in English, I learned that I can be a good blogger I never expected that I can develop myself better thru blogging. The best thing that I need working on is my grammar and writing skills, failures on everything I blog is unavoidable, but what I hope to learn is to learn on improving myself on those failures. The improvement of my writing skills and grammar skills, it all depends on what I’ve learned so far, and what I learned so far is from the books I’ve read, and then apply it from my blog. After the checking, I have realized that I still got more things to learn and improve the blogging project is the best way for me and others to improve their skills in English, and what I hope for this project to end is that everyone has learned their own lessons. No one, and surely nobody is perfect, all that is based on my experience, and that is the best thing about being a human, a life which is perfect isn’t a life at all, because we grow and thrive from our failures, I just hope in end of this project we all pass, and the best part is we all learned our lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment